Saturday, November 17, 2007

bummer...

Poor Chan-Man has messed up his ankle. During Thanksgiving break no less. We are watching the swelling closely and dosing him up with Vicodin leftover from his surgery this summer. If things don't look better by morning we are going to head to Care-Now for x-rays. I am hoping it's just a sprain, so he can go to Tulsa with us. If it's broken he will probably stay with my parents. Which I have mixed feelings about. I know he will be well taken care of, but I don't like being away from my children, ever. Especially on a major holiday while the rest of us are in another state. Keep your fingers crossed...

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Ahhh, Chanman! I hope it's just a sprain! Let me know what's going on.

James said...

Me too, hope it heals quickly!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

aww! that sucks! i hope he's ok so he can go with the family:).
I feel his pain, I roll my ankles all the time...they get all fat and swollen...so not cool!

Ashley said...

broke broke and more broke! and torn ligaments!