Tuesday, November 6, 2007

**Delicioso pero repugnante**

Our frig is on the fritz again! So, my darling husband took his cute little family to dinner. We went to Fresco's in Burleson. Can you say yummy? They have the most awesome food. All you really need to order is tableside guacamole and queso. That along with the free chips, salsa, and tortillas with chipotle butter and you don't even need or have room for an entree! Super good and we had fun. I love being with my family, they are so funny. I love them being young and innocent. But, tonight I got the hint that I am mom to a hormonal teenager. Heaven help me! Chandler couldn't keep his eyes off the guacamole girl. She had on a pair of "Daisy Dukes" or "coochie cutters" that almost made me lose my appetite. Almost. Seriously though I am shocked that her boss didn't send her home. Working around food you would think that she would exhibit a little more decency than that. At the very least show some common courtesy to those around her. Not to mention self respect. Plus, hello! it is freezing outside! Thank goodness she was wearing a bra!
**delicious but disgusting** Thanks for the translation Chan.

5 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

coochie cutters...hehe...hilarious!
Don't you just hate it when your server just RUINS the meal?? i LOVE to eat out and it kills me to have that precious time invaded by some dumb kid :). My inlaws found a server at Chili's that they love...so they will only go when she is working. Hopefully she never gets a life and moves on to better things.

Anonymous said...

What no pictures posted along with the story, I am disappointed Ashley! That is why they created camera phones.

James said...

Fresco's - Never ate there, Ronny and I will have to try that soon. I am sick of all the usual places we eat.

Ashley said...

anonymous-
Since I have been blogging I take my camera everywhere, except today. I did have my phone with me but I refused to let Chan take a pic. Trust me he begged. Yeah, kids aren't so cute when they are made to wait on you or check you out at the store. James- wait until it's a little colder, maybe she'll have on pants?!

James said...

Good idea Ash! haha