Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Thankful...

In honor of the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday, I thought I would share what I am thankful for:
1. My four beautiful, talented, funny, and amazing children
2. My super cute and patient husband
3. Family
4. Friends
5. A nice cozy home
6. My red hair
7. My sense of humor
8. Coca-Cola
9. Shoes! and Purses!
10. Make-up (I love being a girl!)
11. Good health (me, Jon, and the kiddos)
12. Books and magazines (I looove to read!)
13. Freedom
14. My parents for giving me life and red hair!
15. My laptop and my blog
16. Those of you who read it!
17. Oversized sunglasses
18. My "little" sisters (27 and 30, but I still see them as 10 and 13 sometimes!)
and last but not least I am so thankful that I am me and that I have been given this beautiful life. I am not rich in money, I didn't go to college, I am a teeny bit "chubby", and I get super stressed and a little down sometimes. But I wouldn't trade it for anything!

13 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

very good list :)

Simply Sarah *K* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelli said...

I suppose I should do one of these. Let me get out of my super-pissy mood and do that.

James said...

great list Ashley ~

Anonymous said...

Im glad me and Dad are on it. I about rolled off the delivery table when I saw the red hair. It looked kinky at first because it was still wet from being born. But it is not kinky now.

Kelli said...

That just might be Too Much Info, Mom. No, wait, it definitely is.

Ashley said...

Still not as bad as what my nurse said when I was in labor with Chandler...

Shannon said...

What a nice list :) I think I am in need of a good list too! You have inspired me :) and don't leave me hangin' on the nurses comment...

Ashley said...

So gross, but I'll tell you. She had been with me through about 3 hours of labor but had only charted my contractions and whatnot. She never did an exam. When my Dr. came in and did an exam (she held my leg back) she looked from my nether regions back to my head a few times and then said in front of my mom, and 2 student Dr's and my Dr "wow you are a natural redhead, what a pretty color!" I almost died!! Very embarrassing, I will never forget that!!!

James said...

OMG Ashley! LOL - I cant believe she said that! haha

Simply Sarah *K* said...

that is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for you writing this everyday! I really enjoy logging in and reading about you guys each day. Sometimes, i even check it too often. ;)

Ashley said...

Sarah Daisy - I don't mind at all. Come as often as you like! When are you starting you blog?