Thursday, November 15, 2007

What A McSilly Kid

Today I have been busy catching up on chores, laundry, and other nonsense and did something I do often: I skipped lunch. So when I went to get Hayden I was ravenous. And I headed to Whataburger. Yes, I know I complained about my weight yesterday, but what can you do? A Whataburger Jr. sounded good and that's where we went. Hayden of course wanted fries. But not until I reassured him that Whataburger fries tasted like McDonald's fries. So, I got him a small order. We both munched on fries, silent except for a few smacks on our ride home. We got stuck at a light right in front of Wal-Mart, Hayden looks around for a few minutes, then tells me "I see McDonald's." Well I'm thinking he's lost his mind because McD's is about 2 lights back and there is no way he can see it. So, I tell him "McDonald's is way back there, you can't see it!" And he tells me, "yes I can, it's in Wal-Mart, and by the way Whataburger stole their fries from McDonalds!" I of course could barely contain my laughter. And now I need to clean my dash, I'm afraid there's some french fry splatter on it.

3 comments:

James said...

its weird how kids are so addicted to McDonalds. My nephew is like that - he could have McDonalds for breakfast lunch and dinner and that would be just fine with him - lol

Kelli said...

It's the French fries. And the toys. and the playground. Certainly can't be the homicidal-lookin' clown.

James said...

haha! true, I think I am even addicted to their fries.