Monday, November 5, 2007

Same stuff, different day...

After yesterday, today was downright uneventful. It was a Monday for sure. Chandler woke up with pinkeye and it has now shifted to the other eye. Lovely. Tomorrow we will be heading to the Dr's office. Does it ever end? I did manage to make it to the gym for a pretty intense leg workout. I'm feeling good now but I may need help going potty for the next 3 days. Any takers? I kid! I also finally got the kids drawers stripped of all shorts, tank tops, and bathing suits. Now it's time to hit the stores for winter clothes! Gotta love shopping! As I close this super interesting post tonight I wanna thank my hubby. Thanks for being forgetful. It's always a nice surprise to find $23 bucks in the dryer. Update: * I just found 3 mini Hershey bars and 1 stick of gum in Hayden's pants that were about to go in the washer * I have such a sweet family, leaving me gifts in their dirty laundry....

3 comments:

Kelli said...

There's no way me or Bryce could ever forget money. I can smell it from a mile away. I am 'this close' to being able to tell you exactly how many pennies are in my little bank and floating at the bottom of my purse. Get better, Chan.

Ashley said...

At least once a month I find money in Jon's dirty clothes ranging from coins to $100 dollar bills. Finders keepers...

James said...

oh, pinkeye - hope Chandler gets over that soon.