Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Hayden!

Dear Hayden,
I am so glad that you chose me to be your mommy. You are such a sweet little boy. You make your family so happy, we all love you so much. I hope that you are having a great day. I bet you can't wait for your party on Saturday! I am so proud of you! I am having so much fun watching you grow up. You are one cool kid and you are such a fast BMX racer! I am going to go start making your special chicken and mashed potatoes birthday dinner, with chocolate chip cookie bars and ice cream for dessert! More presents and cake are coming Saturday. Yeehaw! I love you buddy! Happy Happy Birthday Hayden!
Love, Mommy


3 comments:

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday, Schmickles!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hayden . We love you and are so proud you are our Grandson.

James said...

Happy Birthday Hayden!!!