Friday, November 23, 2007

Live feeds

Tomorrow's races are going to be shown online. Hayden will be racing sometime between 9 and 11. I believe it will be in the 10:30 a.m. range. I am posting the link now, as I will not have internet access or even the laptop at the racing facility. Try and check back often if you can and maybe you can see him race! I will keep you posted on his progress. There is a chance you'll be able to see him race more than once online. I will call those of you whose numbers I have when he is within 15 minutes of racing. It would be cool if at least 1 person besides us could see him. We are so excited!!! Good night all...

3 comments:

James said...

Sounds like you all are having a great time. GO HAYDEN!! Good luck today!

Ashley said...

thanks!

James said...

Leilani and I watched all morning and suffered the buffering issues -then we got busy and I think we just missed his 2nd moto :( wish I knew how he did!