Saturday, November 17, 2007

Scent of a Woman

So I am sitting at my desk surfing the net, procrastinating about chores... Along comes Hunter. He tells me his feet feel dry and do I have any lotion. I send him into my bathroom linen closet, which contains about 25 different types of body lotion. He's digging around and then it gets really quiet. So I ask him what he's doing. "I'm putting on the lotion, mom." And then he walks out of the bathroom, smelling very perfumey. It's then that I realize, of all the lotions he could have picked, he chose a heavily perfumed one. CK One Summer, by Calvin Klein. Now he smells like a lovely blend of starfruit, golden kiwi, citron tonic, and lily of the valley. Or in other words, a woman.

9 comments:

Ashley said...

Ck One is supposed to be unisex, but I bought this at Ulta, on the woman's perfume wall. And, I dare any man or boy to wear it in public.

James said...

hey, guys need to smell good too! :-)

Anonymous said...

I bet all the girlfriemds would like to know about that.

Anonymous said...

I bet all the girlfriemds would like to know about that.

Anonymous said...

I bet all the girlfriemds would like to know about that.

Kelli said...

How does Hunter feel about this?

Simply Sarah *K* said...

mmm...gotta love a man who's not afraid to show his soft side! lol...err...boy

Ashley said...

James, this is the same perfume I was wearing about a month ago that you liked so much. Kelli, it never even fazed him. And Mom, it must have helped with the ladies. Because today at the mall, he held a girl's hand....

Kelli said...

OH, my gosh, no he didn't!