Thursday, November 22, 2007

We made it!

We are in Oklahoma and it's 12:54 am. Long boring drive. Nothing to look at since it was dark all the way here. Our hotel room is teeny tiny. I am putting a bug in Jon's ear to let us move. We'll see... I am sooo missing Chandler. I have never been away from him like this before. Plus, it's turkey day. I feel bad that I won't be able to celebrate with my Chan-man and the rest of my family. We are with them in spirit. I will keep everyone updated on things here. Ya'll keep an eye on Chandler you here? It was definitely hard to leave him there and I bawled like a baby off and on the whole time we were in the car today. I am so gonna be the mom whose kids live with them when they are grown... Ha Ha! Wish Hayden luck as he races in the biggest BMX race of the year! Tomorrow is practice day and after that are qualifying rounds, hopefully he makes it to the mains. When we find out his race times I will post a link to the website for live feeds of the races. Have an awesome Thanksgiving! Hugs to all!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Good luck, Hayden. We'll take good care of Chan!

Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel any better Chandler is passed out on the sofa, snoring like a bear. He better wake up by 3, b/c I am not putting up with that noise while watching the Cowboys!

Shannon said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Have a blast!

James said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

James said...

Good luck Hayden!!!!