Friday, November 30, 2007

Speechless

I have absolutely nothing to say this week. For all of my 11 loyal readers, I apologize. I have just been really busy taking care of Chandler, planning Hayden's party, unpacking, cleaning, and decorating for Christmas. Things have been crazy! Tomorrow is Hayden's party and Chandler goes back to school on Monday. I can't wait for both to occur. Love my kiddos to death, but I need a break. And it comes in the form of a public school education Monday thru Friday from 7:35 til 4. Then I can get busy Christmas shopping and baking! But come Monday morning I just might take a nap, get a pedicure, go to lunch, and read a magazine in the tub. Maybe...

3 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

You need to post pictures of your Cmas decorations when you have them all ready and pretty! Im excited to see what your designer's touch does! :)

Ashley said...

How sweet! I am in the midst of doing them now, I am taking a break at the moment. I put a tree in each room. And this year the kids need new ones, if I can scrape together the cash...

Simply Sarah *K* said...

that is such a cool idea about putting a tree in each of their rooms! like bella & aubree's room is in a beach theme...it would be cute to put little beach ornaments on it! AH! a great idea for next year!!!!