Friday, November 30, 2007

Invasion of the booty snatcher...

Today, Hayden and I ventured to Chandler's school to pick up homework. When we were leaving Hayden ran in front of me outside of the school and yelled "Mom, you can't touch my butt!" And he said this in a way that sounded like I touch his butt all the time. In front of about 20 kids. Those kids got real quiet, real fast. I did the only thing I could think of: walk as fast as possible with my head down.
P.S. I knew what he meant, to not smack his booty when he ran in front of me. But nonetheless very embarrassing...

5 comments:

Kelli said...

I know the day will come when Ewan will totally embarrass me. That's so funny, and it reminds me of that scene in "Finding Nemo." "He touched the butt!"

Shannon said...

ok, i have nothing to say except that this made me crack up! Ah kids, and they think WE are embarrassing!

Ashley said...

Lucky for me I don't embarrass Chan or Hayden. But I officially embarrass Chloe and Hunter as of 3 months ago... What can you do? I personally like to drive by their friends really slow after school with some dumb song turned up full blast and the windows rolled down. Today I bought a car costume. It is two big antlers and a red nose for the front grill, Can't wait for Monday!!!

James said...

LOL - the car costume sounds funny! The kids would be mortified!

Shannon said...

oh my goodness! I have never even heard of that, that is the funnies thing! You have to take pictures of your car dressed up! pure evil, i love it :)