Thursday, November 8, 2007

Let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel...

Remember that little bonfire we went to on Saturday? Well, my husband has been keeping a little secret from me. After I went home to check on the kids, (they were asleep with Chan watching them and we were 3 houses away) Jon and some of the others decided to walk through fire and coals like they saw on TV. But what they don't realize is that A) it's TV, B) those people have leathery skin because they are barefooted all the time, and C) they walk ON about a 2 inch bed of coals. They don't march THROUGH 18 inches of hot ash AND burning coals. Even if they did I would be willing to bet good money they don't do it after indulging in Coors light. So after hiding it from me for 2 days he finally showed me his wounds. He actually expected me to doctor him... Ha, the nerve! I am sure it hurts pretty bad and he is gonna have a huge scar, but seriously... Not my fault. Here is the damage:



P.S. I had to buy him new shoes, his were burnt to a crisp and he crackled when he walked!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelli said...

Uh, what the hell is that above?
And Jon's feet hurt just looking at them.

Ashley said...

Spanish spam = spamish, ha ha. Deleting now!

Anonymous said...

I think Jon has finally lostit. That is very nasty and needs some attention and I am not kidding.

James said...

oouch! my crazy brother (sigh)

Simply Sarah *K* said...

One time I was making rice krispies, and my hub dropped the hot marshmallow all over his hand...and it looked like that...SO GROSS...he had to have his hand bandaged for like 3 weeks!

Ashley said...

ouch. but, in his case it was on accident. if he had smeared it on for the heck of it, totally different story.

Anonymous said...

UGGHHHH! I didn't even know my brother still got drunk enough to do stupid stuff like that! Hahahaha! An I thought ol' bro was all grown up and stuff! That's hilarious! Love ya, Jon!