Friday, November 16, 2007

Dear Santa,

I know it's early and not quite Thanksgiving. But, I am gonna be super busy in the next week getting ready for Tulsa and I wanted to get my list ready. Especially since the sales are starting next Friday. Some cost nothing. Some things I know you can't afford, but I have been kinda good this year, so please keep that in mind. Here goes...
This year I wish for:
my cheekbones to show again (and other body parts to shrink, except my boobs)
the boys to flush the toilet
$25,000 to cover my appendix surgery and various other debts
a trip to Hawaii for me and Jon (we've never gone on a trip together!)
a helper who cooks, cleans, does laundry, and checks homework to come visit each day from 9 til 9, always ready to lend a hand
a family trip to Utah so I can see my brothers and sister and the kids can meet their cousins
the willpower to do 30 minutes of cardio 5 days per week
a coupon for Zoom tooth whitening
the courage to get me and the kids back to church EVERY Sunday
for Jon to stop snoring
for time to go a little slower, the kids are growing up way too fast
no more stomach bugs or other illnesses for that matter
and last but not least a happy healthy family and good friends, for 2008 and all the years to come
Love, Ashley
P.S. If some of these seem impractical or are out of your budget, I will also accept shoes, purses, perfume, makeup, movie theatre and restaurant gift cards, and free babysitting...

4 comments:

Kelli said...

the kids ARE growing up too fast. Meep.

Shannon said...

lol, i am trying to put together my list of wishes and wants too! Yours is good, I want half of those things too!

James said...

damn good list!

Ashley said...

Thanks, the list seems to be an easy post idea... It is hard to come up with content sometime...