Sunday, January 6, 2008

Feathering our nest...

Well, tomorrow is the day. The day I start babysitting Emma. Me and Chloe got to see her for the first time yesterday. We are smitten! She's adorable! Chloe got to feed her a bottle, and I don't think I've ever seen my daughter smile that big! She is definitely hinting around for a baby sister now. Not that I could choose the gender, but she has placed an order. Hopefully having Emma here will suffice. Daddy says no more babies. So, anyway, today I am running around cleaning house, for several reasons. It needs it, I am not sure how many chores I'll get done with a baby to look after, and I have not one but two appointments tomorrow, repairmen. So the next 24 hours should be interesting. I will be sure to update tomorrow and let everyone know how my first day on the job is going. That is if I put her down long enough to type anything.

2 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Good Luck! You're gonna have so much fun!

Kelli said...

I need to come by sometime to meet her. Ah, babies.