Friday, January 11, 2008

I know, I know...

My blog has probably been boring everyone to tears. I really need to update the pictures, maybe change my layout, and blog about something other than BMX or my babysitting woes. I will get my groove back on soon, I promise. It's a little different when your kids are older and they are always on MySpace or have their Ipods on full blast. Not as many photo ops or cutesy little things to post about. I have been too tired this week to barely even think about blogging. Bear with me. I might just amaze everyone...
P.S. I say all this as if my blog is remotely interesting in the first place.

3 comments:

Krista said...

Hey, I'm Sarah's friend and I just had to say that your blog is totally not boring. It is one of my favorites to read because you crack me up. I hope it's ok that I look;)

Ashley said...

Of course it's ok. Thank you! That really means alot.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

LOLOL...Krista! That is so nice of you!
Ashley...she is always telling me how she loves to read you!! Im so glad she got the guts to post ;).
I have to second her and say you're so not boring! Keep it up!