Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It's the end of the world as he knows it...

Oh man, tonight I finally took Hunter for a haircut. And he is PISSED! That is putting it mildly. I admit that I made a mistake. It really was pretty before, but just sooo long. So, to say he is mad at me would be an understatement. His hair was his pride and joy. He is afraid kids won't like him anymore! He has asked to skip school, for extensions, and if I would just shave it off. He even mentioned soaking in Mane-n-Tail shampoo for 2 years.... Chloe also got her haircut, she got bangs!! We love it, she looks so beautiful and grown up. We got hers done at Sweet and Sassy. It's a cute place, but expensive. Here are some before and afters:


7 comments:

Shannon said...

He is seriously afraid kids wont like him? I know he is a teenager, but that is just retarded, lol. If his "friends" dont like him cause he cut his hair, get some new friends! Sorry man! and hey, I actually think it needs to go shorter, it just looks shaggy now.

Ashley said...

We haven't attempted to gel or fix it. It is a shaggy cut. But, yes he is afraid people won't like him. Remember, he is smack dab in the middle of puberty. The angst is driving all of us nuts. If we can't style it like he likes it, we're going short.

Krista said...

Wow!! He looked pissed!! I like it though!!! Don't shave it off!! It looks like the same style just a little shorter.

Kelli said...

Hunter, I love it. Now go put some gel in it. Chloe, BELLISSIMO! (I hope I spelled that right...)

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Hunter is such a cutie! The hair looks great...some dudes can just pull it off, and he certainly is one of them :). Good Luck at school tomorrow...just smack those idiots around.
And Chloe is an absolute doll!

Amazing Grace said...

WOW! love the new haircuts.. Chloe is getting so big... I can't even believe it. Hunter too. It looks good! tell him it's just hair. Things are so dramatic when they're that age huh????

Ashley said...

We went to the hair place again today and cut off more hair. He hates it!! Instead of telling me in the parking lot of the place, he tells me later. He has another appointment at 7. Heaven help me!!!!!