Monday, January 14, 2008

Wondering...

1. Why there are always seagulls flying in herds around here? We're not near any sea that I can see...
2. Why people still have their Christmas lights up and on?
3. Why my hair always looks amazing the day before I whack it all off?
4. Why there's never any toilet paper when I am home alone?
5. Why my children always get sick on date night?
6. Why the slowest person on planet Earth gets in front of me when I am in a hurry?
7. Why the lane I get into at the store always has a problem customer in front of me?
8. Why at the age of 33 do I still get zits before an important event?
9. Why my hubby runs my car out of gas then forgets to leave me a credit card or cash?
10. Why is the sky blue, the grass green? Kidding...

9 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Please, anyone??...answer the seagull question...cause I've always been curious! I would see them in grocery store parking lots in Las Vegas! I mean..thats the DESERT!? Are they lost? Craziness...

Shannon said...

#6. GRRRRRRRR and yes, what the heck is up with zits!?!? I thought that was a teen thing and that that phase of our lives was over?? Guess not :(

Kelli said...

Number 7 is totally me, every time. It's getting comical. Except that it pisses me off so much.

Kelli said...

Wait, why do you have court?

Ashley said...

child support hearing....

Kelli said...

Ohhhhh, let me know about that.

Erica said...

thank you. i needed comic relief today! i'm with you on the zit thing...christmas pics via photoshop! :)

Ashley said...

You're welcome Erica!

Anonymous said...

why your babysitter (you know who you are) gets sick hours before a date night. EVERYTIME!!!!!!