Friday, January 11, 2008

Where's Johnny?

I have had a mad crush on Johnny Depp since 21 Jump St. was on the air, way back when. Not one of those crazy crushes, I just like to look at him. If I ever ran into him in real life, I would be way too chicken to say a word. However, as much as I think he's a doll, I have to admit he is pretty darn clueless when it comes to fashion, (something he and I have in common!) So today while surfing online I came across this photo of him and I couldn't help but laugh. Seriously dude, aren't your pants a little high waisted and your shirt a little too low cut? And, dude I like, love your belt! Nice! Your mom called, she wants her suit back! Anyway, I forgive you. I have seen you look pretty funky in many pics and many movies, but all I see is this. You'll always be a babe to me.
P.S. Jon Myers, you're a babe too, and I love you forever...

2 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Mmmm....Johnny, my love. I think there are shoulder pads in that suit jacket.....nice.

Kelli said...

Ahh, Johnny. My first self-decorating was wall-papering the wall above my top bunk with his pictures. Teen Beat forever.