Monday, January 28, 2008

The other DIVINE Miss M

Ok, ok, so I watched Oprah and I concede. I might bear the teeniest tiniest resemblance to Bette Midler... *cringe*. I mean we're talking a microscopic resemblance. Grain of sand resemblance. Mostly personality, I would think. Not really looks, unless it's the hair or something. I had forgotten how charming she was and I guess I should take the Church Lady's comments as flattering. But, for the record I promise to try and not bring up Bette Midler any more. Now, if they are having a look alike contest and 1st prize is a trip to Hawaii or something, I am so there.

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Personality definitely. Looks, no.

Amazing Grace said...

ok, first of all you don't look anything like Bette (whatever gave you that idea???)
Second, she's a good mom huh?? but her daughter is hideous! LOL

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Ok, so i just watched that Oprah with Bette...and I totally want to go to a concert!! And get her soundtrack!! Geez, I love her music!

Erica said...

have an idea...tell that woman she looks like jay leno...she probably won't bother you again about Bette.

Ashley said...

Grace, in my post last Sunday I wrote about this lady at church who told me I looked like her and then she did it again the other day. So annoying! good one Erica!