Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I got a JOB!

Well, as of 7:00 this evening, I got a job. Not a 9 to 5 job. Not a leave the house pack a lunch job. I got the kind of job that has always terrified me. I am now an official babysitter!!! I will be watching a 7 week old baby girl named Emma. I start Monday morning. And I am excited about the money, and getting to watch a sweet little baby girl. But I am scared because even though I've been around my fair share of children, it's been awhile and she's not mine! Plus, my baby fever might get a little worse... Wish me and her luck!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Yay! That sounds so fun, itty bitty baby! You will do so good, and I bet you will love her in no time and will be an old pro!

Kelli said...

When do you start?

Kelli said...

Um... yeah, never mind, I see it now.

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Congrats! That will be fun! Awww...maybe it will HELP you with the baby fever...hehe...bring up reminders :).