Thursday, January 3, 2008

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful...

Ok, that's a total joke. I couldn't resist using that title! But, I dug up this totally hilarious photo and thought it was appropriate. Yeah right! This was taken in 1993, after I lost the baby weight from Chandler. I am in what Jon likes to call my Sally Jesse Raphael phase, note the big red glasses. Kelli and I used to fight over those shorts. They were Girbaud jeans that she made into cutoffs. Looking back, I don't know what I was thinking, although they're pretty short, they are huge in the leg area. Anyway, enjoy a good laugh at my expense.

3 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

Just as cute as can be!
I wish someone would have told us that cut offs and french-rolled jeans just weren't appealing!

Shannon said...

Wow, those glasses! And I thought mine were big! LOLOL, they seriously are red! and don't even get me started on cutoffs! I can still picture outfits I used to wear and I thought I was SO cool!

Kelli said...

I think you are also wearing my favorite necklace. Oh, man, this made me grin!