Monday, January 21, 2008

Movie and a meal

Today has been so yucky and dreary. The kids and I could stand it no longer. So, we headed to the movies instead, along with half of Fort Worth. We finally saw Alvin and the Chipmunks. The older kids (everyone but Hayden), protested loudly about seeing a "baby" movie. But, they laughed more than anyone. It really was a cute movie. Except we had to sit at the very front of the theatre. It's hard to see a movie that close up, even worse when you have a dizzy sinus headache. But, I managed. Afterwards, we headed to our favorite eating spot: Chick-Fil-A! So, now we're home. I seriously feel like I am getting a little bit of cabin fever. I would never make it in a place where the winters are so dreary. Give me some sun!
P.S. Since we've been home, Hayden has been trying to sing/squeal loud enough to break a glass!

No comments: