Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happy B-Day Hunter!!

Oh, man... What an amazing young man you are becoming. You were a beautiful baby and you are absolutely the most handsome 12 year old I know. I am so proud to be your mom! You are just like dad, you are good at everything you do! You most definitely are an awesome son, a great big and little brother, and my sweet little boy. I am excited to see all that your future holds. Stay sweet, stay strong, and always keep your chin up. We all love you dearly. I will let your "teeny bopper" attitude slide for today, and seriously honey can I please cut your hair...? We hope your birthday is wonderful and can't wait to shower you with even more wishes at your first big kid-boy-girl-family party, it will be a ton of fun! Here's to all of your birthday wishes coming true!
Love,
Mom, Dad, and kiddos



2 comments:

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday, man! I hope your party is awesome. Sorry we can't make it. Love ya!

Ronny said...

Happy Belated Birthday Hayden! James & I will see you on Friday!