Saturday, January 19, 2008

Mommy's Lil' Pun'kin

Last night after our "adventure", I decided I needed some chill out time. And the kids and I decided that looking at old photos is always fun and relaxing. So, we looked at photos for hours. I was specifically looking for favorites of mine and old pictures from when Jon and I were kids. I came across this one:It was "created" when I was 8 months pregnant with Hayden. The kids and I were bored and decided to paint Mommy's tummy, and what better way at Halloween than to do a jack-o-lantern? This picture has stumped alot of people, who at first glance thought I was holding a pumpkin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats SOO Stupid...

Ashley said...

Thanks Chloe, you such a little goofball. I have site meter, which means I knew that it was you. Love you lots anyway!!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

LOL...HILARIOUS!