Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Yay! It's Way Back Wednesday!

The prettiest chicks in all of Grand Prairie. Me, Kelli, and Amy. The first picture was taken in 1992, the second one in 1987. This was a period in my life when I heard on a daily basis that I looked like Molly Ringwald in 16 Candles. Don't you just love our Little House on the Prairie inspired bridesmaid dresses?

Me, Kelli, Amy and our mom. No, that's not our long lost brother. I think he's a 2nd cousin or something. I believe this would be 1981.

This is 8 of us kids, my mom, and our Grandma. The coolest grandma on the planet. I think this is one of the only times there were that many of us children in the same room. It was taken in 1982. It is my goal in this lifetime to get us all together once and for all for a family photo. One where we're all smiling, where no one looks high, no one's crying, and no one's doing Bunny Ears behind someone's head.

4 comments:

Amazing Grace said...

I love checkin' out all your retro pics. I wish I had a scanner!

Ashley said...

Thank you! I am gonna have to raid my mom's picture drawer, I only have enough old pics to do about 4 more of these posts! Bring your pics over on the 15th, and we'll scan them.

Shannon said...

So cute! And I totally remember that style of dresses in that 1992 pic. I think every girl had one!

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

I love checking out your blog, always so fun! great pics...