Friday, January 25, 2008

The most chaotic night of my life

Tonight was Hunter's birthday party, and man was it crazy over here! Hunter declined to tell me that he invited alot more kids than I realized. So, alot of teeny boppers showed up along with close friends and family. 5 minutes before our guests began to arrive, I dropped and broke a ginormous pyrex mixing bowl, which shattered all over my kitchen floor. I finally got that cleaned up and here came the crowd! It was sooo loud! We had pizza, salad, and cake. At one point I thought we were gonna run out of pizza! Before I could make a plate for myself, my friend Nona's son Dalton got into my purse and ate some Pepto Bismol caplets! We were slightly panicked and had to call poison control. It looks like he only ate 1 caplet, and appears to be fine. After all the drama, just about everyone here took turns playing Guitar Hero. The teeny boppers ran in and out, skateboarded, jumped on the trampoline, and did Silly String. Exciting huh? Overall, it was just really loud, crazy, and chaotic! Every time I have a party with children involved, I swear I'll never do it again. But, I am sure I'll have many more parties. Nothing will ever be as bad as the year Hunter turned 11 and had a slumber party. Never again, it was AWFUL! All in all, everyone seemed to have a good time. I got as many pictures as I could. None of gift opening though. Hunter opened his gifts as they come through the door, which I had no knowledge of.Teeny Bopper transportation

Me and Jon

Cake

Guitar Hero showdown

Blowing out the candles

So, there you have it, a Myers family party. Where fun is had by all, there's never a dull moment, and chaos reigns supreme!

3 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

oooo...you need to have another party for all of us to come!! You throw some good ones! Im glad you had fun!

Ashley said...

I have been throwing around the idea of a ladies lunch. Having you local bloggers, my mom, Kelli, and a few friends over. I am still planning it in my head. We'll see....

Kelli said...

Glad it went well, but sorry about the Pyrex, that always makes a huge mess.