Friday, January 4, 2008

Got to be Startin' Something

Today is the day I take the advice from my new book. I cleaned out the frig and pantry and in a little bit I'm going grocery shopping. I am going to follow their program. However, in the process of throwing out the junk, I came upon chocolate chip cookie dough, Coca-Cola, and Velveeta shells-n-cheese. I couldn't bring myself to throw it out. So, I had a last supper so to speak. My favorite food groups are the cheese one, the chocolate one, and the Coke one. So for lunch I had mac-n-cheese and chocolate chip cookies, washed down with Coke. I swore I wouldn't post any nonsense about a New Year's resolution, but by golly I did it anyway. There you have it: I wanna lose weight, duh! I will be keeping the rest of my resolutions to myself, so as not to set myself up for failure. If I achieve even one of them, I will blog about it next year. If I still blog that is.
P.S. I also got this, so if you see me wearing something weird on my arm, don't be alarmed. It charts my calorie burn and intake.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see people wearing those armbands at the gym all the time. They are expensive from what I have seen advertised on the gym walls. Hope it works.

Kelli said...

Man, I'm right there with ya. Let's work on our other blog...