Tuesday, December 11, 2007

about to throw the computer against the wall...

My computer is acting nuts today. Then I accidentally deleted all of the limo pictures so I couldn't load them on Jon's laptop. The desktop that the kids use needs a new disc for internet, so I am having serious computer issues today. The limo pics below are all out of order but I did the best I could. The computer kept kicking me off of my blog before I could publish or save but after I had put all pics on. I had to re-do about 10 times. Thanks goodness I am alone, I have used several choice words at my computer today. Things I would never want my kids to hear their wholesome mommy to say. Ok, just had to vent to someone...

4 comments:

James said...

uh oh - hope it didn't come from JWJ :)

Ashley said...

why of course it came from JWJ! But, the kids download music, videos, and do instant messenger and it really jacks up the computer. I want my very own computer that no one can touch. Oh, to have money...

Kelli said...

My computer has heard lots of my choice words.

Shannon said...

I hate fricken computers! I wish we didn't need them, but I go a day without mine and I am itchin to be on it! It is a bit nicer now that I have a "work" computer that NO ONE can download on!