Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Lifestyles of the...

kids who sell a ton of cookie dough. Today Hayden and about 20 other kids got to ride in a limo to Cici's for lunch. Their reward for selling the most cookie dough. They were all so cute waiting patiently in the cafeteria for the limo to show up. It was 45 minutes late, but they didn't care. The minute it drove up the entire cafeteria went berzerk! All the kids were screaming LIMO, LIMO! I took as many pictures as I could, there was only one door on the side they weren't climbing in where I could take photos. I was competing with about 5 other moms. I finally stuck my big butt in and zoomed right in on Hayden's face. He was mesmerized, I am sure this is all he's gonna talk about, at least until Christmas when Santa comes




.



7 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

oh my goodness! That is so cute...I want to ride in a limo!!
Living in Vegas you would see the most ginormous limos....you could fit like a gillion people in there! Congrats to Hayden

Ashley said...

isn't it so cute? he's the only one in our entire family who has ever ridden in a limo! you lived in Vegas? cool! And can I just say thanks for commenting, no one else seems to like my posts today.

James said...

LOL - calm down Ashley, I had to work today you know?! haha - jk. Man Hayden is lucky, I have never been in a limo either :(

Ashley said...

I know James I can count on you! It just makes all the hard work of picture taking and thinking up post ideas worth it when people comment. Stupid I know!

Kelli said...

Ahh, what a fun day! You know school was worthless to all of them the rest of the day.

James said...

I was the same way with my forum Ashley - I know what you mean :)

Shannon said...

I finally got to read these! I haven't had much time to relax and catch up on my fave blogs, and can I just say congrats to Hayden! I bet he had so much fun. Good reward for his hard work :)