Monday, December 24, 2007

Waiting...

While the kids pace the house waiting for Santa, I am waiting for my throat and head to stop hurting. Plus, I barely have a voice left. I can't even yell at my kids to settle down, my voice won't let me. I sound like a 12 year old boy whose voice is starting to change. On another note, I took Chloe and Hayden to Wal-mart with me. Crazy I know, but we had no food for Christmas dinner. Or breakfast for that matter. It wasn't as bad as I thought, we actually made it in and out in 1 hour. The parking was horrendous! Now we're home hanging out until it's time to go to Grandma's house. Normally we have a Christmas Eve party, but this year too many people couldn't make it. So, we're just waiting, waiting, waiting... The kids are bored and keyed up, especially Hayden. He's the last one to "believe", so it's gonna be a long night. The older they get, the longer they last. After my mom's we are having some friends over for snacks and cards. In the meantime, me and Hayden are gonna go and make cookies for Santa. Have a beautiful, magical holdiday.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Merry Christmas! We are waiting, waiting too, some of us more patiently than others...ahem...Natalie!

Kelli said...

"Believe?" What's this "believing" talk? Merry Christmas!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

We went to WalMart today, too...that place is a madhouse! Glad you made it out safe :) Merry Christmas!

Ashley said...

Hope ya'll all have a Merry Christmas too.