Saturday, December 29, 2007

It put a SMILE on my face....

I just got home from the movies, YAY! And, I saw Juno. It was absolutely adorable! It reminded me of Naploeon Dynamite meets Knocked Up. Being a teen mom once myself, it really brought back some memories, both good and bad. I laughed and I cried, it was soooo good! You must go see it, soon! The night wasn't without incident, apparently the smoke alarms went off, but I never heard them. Pretty safe huh? Anyway, I guess I narrowly avoided being evacuated outdoors in 40 degree weather because of this.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jesse and I saw that during a free sneak peek. We really liked it. Great soundtrack, too.

Ashley said...

Yeah, I was thinking about buying the soundtrack. hey, are you able to burn me My so called life?

Shannon said...

I really, really want to see that. I am trying to convince Keith or maybe we could all have a girls night or something.

Kelli said...

Let me know, Shannon, because I totally want to see it again. By far one of the funniest movies I have ever seen.

Anonymous said...

I want to see it real bad. I wish someone would have invited me. I guess Ill have to go by myself.

Ashley said...

Spare me mom. You and Jill go to the movies all the time and no one invites me! It was a last minute decision and it was late. Sorry! Besides, I haven't been to a movie in months!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

ooo...this one looks so good! can't wait to see it!