Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Now that's one BIG reindeer!

As promised I am posting pictures of my Suburban dressed up for the holidays! I am leaving to get Chandler, Hunter, and Chloe in about 10 minutes. I will let ya'll know their reactions, if I can get them into the car that is... Ok, so me and Hayden drove to the school and giggled like hyenas the whole way. Hayden couldn't stop laughing. We got stared at, alot! When we got to their school, Chloe did a double take but was fine with it and got in the car, no problem. Hunter on the other hand, almost lost it. He also did a double take, but shook his head as if to say, "no way lady!" So, I did one little tap on the horn and he finally came. He sat in the back seat and ducked down. Of course we got stuck at the light right next to all of his friends. Then Hayden rolled the window down, and the antlers fell on the ground! I thought Hunter was gonna lose his mind! His friends were cracking up! Especially after I made him get out and pick them up. We caused quite a scene, as we missed the light. Pretty funny, I was completely tickled by it. Unfortunately, Chan rode home in the truck since he was not yet ready to be picked up when I was out in the giant Reindeer on wheels. There's always tomorrow!

6 comments:

Simply Sarah *K* said...

that is funny! I hope you got them to ride home with you!! and hopefully they recognize your originality! :) lol

Kelli said...

That is so cute! Hilarious.

Ashley said...

yes, quite funny. However I am not sure I can keep it up, it was pretty embarrassing. We'll see!

Shannon said...

That is so stinkin funny! Sounds like you really got to Hunter, that would've been a sight to see! So funny!

Kelli said...

I don't see how it's embarrassing! I think anyone who sees that would have to think it's awesome. So how much does Hunter hate you?

James said...

That is cute!!