Tuesday, December 11, 2007

They call it stormy weather

Man, could it have picked a different day to pour? Let me tell you it is not fun to load your car full of cookie dough in the pouring rain! And, can someone tell me why I have bought millions of umbrellas over the years and today all I could find was a Spongebob one and a broken pink one with rust stains on it? Hayden did have a blast though. They watched cartoons in the limo and he had pizza, brownies, and root beer for lunch. Super nutritious! I am now off to sort cookie dough orders and tonight is Christmas card pictures photo shoot. Should be a blast! I should have some funny outtakes to post tomorrow. However, you'll have to wait to get your card for the Official Photo. Have a warm and toasty evening, stay dry!

3 comments:

James said...

alright! please remind Jon to bring my cookie dough tomorrow - yum!

Ashley said...

he was supposed to bring it before his Gagnite (Ignite) meeting and spent too long getting ready...

Kelli said...

I took Ewan to get a haircut today, and it started POURING lions and wolves right as we walked out. Fynn and I got soaked through, but I managed to get Ewan in fairly unscathed.