Monday, December 3, 2007

Ho, Ho, Ho and a bottle of Coke...

that's shaped like an ornament! Chloe and I found these cute little bottles of Coke at Wal-Mart this weekend. And being the Coke connoisseur that I am, of course I had to get one and try it out. I approve! Same great taste, awesome little bottle. It has that 20 oz. feel but with a smaller amount of soda. Which is better on the waistline. I give it a thumbs up! Happy Holidays indeed! You think I could fit some on my tree? Or would they make it fall over? Hmmmm.....

10 comments:

Kelli said...

Better for the waistline, yes, but not as much to burn its way down. Those are totally cute, and would be cute on a tree, really.

Kelli said...

But such a waste of fizzy goodness on the other hand...

Anonymous said...

Drink the coke and put helium in the bottles.

Kelli said...

I was thinking drink the Coke and hang them empty....

Ashley said...

I would so not really hang them! but, maybe i could do a coke themed tree...hi anonymous!

Ashley said...

ok, duh! helium????

Simply Sarah *K* said...

I saw these today! Well...I saw the big display case for them EMPTY! So not fair...they looked so cute, too!

Shannon said...

I think these might aptly fit under the title of your last post! Cutest thing ever, I must get me some of them, just for funsies!

Anonymous said...

they probably don't have hooks on them anyway. How about take the cap off, turn the bottle upside down, and make it your tree topper.

Ashley said...

I don't think the needles will fit in the hole...