Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Kiddie Kandids

Since I got my new scanner/printer I steal little moments here and there to sort through my picture box. Box would be putting it lightly. It's Rubbermaid and could almost fit a VW bug in it. So, I have a huge task ahead of me- to get all the pics scanned, put on cd's, AND put in albums. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from childhood. And proof that I am a natural redhead, as if my eyebrows and eyelashes didn't give it away. me at a few months of age
me at around 1 year
me at around 9 years old

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh, man those are such good pictures!

Anonymous said...

You attracted mucho attention from far and wide everywhere we went. We could see people pointing and smiling. It was a ton of fun having a little baby redhead.

Ashley said...

Now, if only I could have a redheaded baby girl of my very own. I still have time. Cross your fingers, pray, and beg Jon for me ok?

Simply Sarah *K* said...

SO CUTE!!! Thanks for the memories!

James said...

You are so cute!!!