Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas memories...

I have been bugging Jon to get me a working printer forever. A scanner would have been a bonus. Especially after a few of my fellow bloggers posted photos from their childhood. Well, I finally got one! So, I am posting one of my favorite photos. It was taken at a church dance exactly one week before I met Jon in December 1994. Now that I finally have scanning abilities I just might post old photos all the time! Not really, but I am super excited! Enjoy!

7 comments:

Kelli said...

This is my favorite picture of you off all time. See you how beautiful you are then AND now?

Ashley said...

thanks, it's my favorite too. too bad i can't pass it off as a current one!

James said...

Photos rock! To be able to look back and remember those old days, is special. Love the photo Ashley, you look wonderful.

Ashley said...

How long have you and Ronny been together James? And, thanks!

James said...

13 long years! haha - jk!

Simply Sarah *K* said...

FUN! Im so excited you got a scanner!!

Ashley said...

me too! I just grabbed a bunch of photos from my parents, they babysat tonight. She told me Kelli grabbed a ton too, should be fun!it'll be Anderson mania!