Monday, December 31, 2007

What's Grosser Than Gross...?

Finding Hayden's lunchbox, hidden under the bench in my entryway. But wait there's more: it held a container of Hillshire Farms little smokies, leftover from Hayden's lunch on December 18th. Let me tell you it was nasty! The word that comes to mind rhymes with heart... Catch my drift? That mixed with the guitar string that burned up my vacuum, and Hunter's feet made for a higher volume of air freshener and candles to be used in my house today.

5 comments:

Kelli said...

ick.

James said...

eewwww

Kelli said...

Wanna know what's grosser than that? Try today at the little play area at the mall, pee in one of the little crawl tunnels. While I kept my kid out of there, I witnessed another mother let her kid crawl in there, and her subsequent heart attack when she realized what it was.

Ashley said...

One time, Chloe gagged on the smell in one of those tunnels at Mickey D's. She promptly threw up in there, and we left. So, someone probably slipped in her barf...

Kelli said...

Okay, that's the grossest of all.