Monday, December 31, 2007

Busy Bees...

So, I am writing a little note to let everyone know what we are up to. Basically I am frantically cleaning, packing, and shopping to prepare for a whirlwind two day partying, BMX'x, traveling marathon. We are headed to a family New Year's eve party with a ton of our friends at 7. We'll stay a few hours, before we are off to another party. At Cowtown BMX track. Where there will be bounce houses, racing, snacks, etc. They are actually doing a race at midnight to start the new season. Once we finish there, we are off to dreamland for a few hours. We have to be up at 5:45 to drive to Austin. We will be meeting up with my sister Amy and her hubby Jesse at the new track close to their house, where the boys will race again. Then we are off to San Antonio to race AGAIN! Once we are finished racing we hope to have dinner and hang out with Amy and Jesse. We are crashing at their place, for a brief few hours. They have to work the next day. I am sure we are gonna be exhausted!! So, that is what we are up to. Just wanted to touch base. I will be posting again, as soon as I get some groovy pictures and fun stories of our mini-trip. And, of course I'll be back to wish everyone a happy New Year!

1 comment:

James said...

WOW, now that's a schedule! Happy New Years!!!!!