Sunday, December 9, 2007

Early morning music

Usually I am lucky enough on the weekends in that the kids will let me sleep in. They are older now and with the exception of Hayden we all usually sleep until at least 9. Jon and Hayden will get up together around 7:30 and have eggs and watch cartoons or go outside and play. Well, we let Hayden sleep with us last night because of his crash. So, our bed was a little crowded and kinda noisy. And, no one is awake. Nope, no such luck. Either last nights drama or the cold weather has Jon and Hayden sleeping in a little. Normally I would be like "oh yeah, no noise, we're all sleeping in!" Today would be the exception to the rule. Because Jon and Hayden have been serenading me all night, snoring! It sounds a little like Christmas carols, but I'm not sure? Maybe Jingle Bells? They are definitely in sync. Kinda like when you sing in rounds. So, how can I be mad? It's not every day that you're husband and son sing to you in the form of a snore. I am however ready for the show to be over. I have over one whole hour left to sleep. Wish me luck!

No comments: