Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A to Z tag...

So I got tagged again. This time from A to Z. Here goes:
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friends: Hubby, Val, Erin, Mia, Nona
C- Cake or Pie: Butter yellow cake with chocolate frosting
D- Day of choice: Sunday, the one day we're all home
E- Essential Item: contacts, Coca Cola, cell phone, make-up (I couldn't choose one)
F- Favorite Color: pink, green, black, chocolate brown (again I couldn't choose one)
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: worms, I like to stretch them out with my teeth...
H- Hometown: where I'm from? Grand Prairie (or Crime Prairie, whichever)
I- Indulgence(s): bubble baths with a magazine, chocolate chip Blue Bell ice cream
J- January or July: both, I have kids with birthdays in both, and I have an awesome July 4th party every year!
K- Kids: four, 3 boys: Chandler 15, Hunter 11, and Hayden 6. 1 girl: Chloe 10
L- Life is Incomplete Without: My husband and kids, friends, good food!
M- Marriage Date: May 11th, 1996
N- Number of Siblings: I am #7 of 9 kids
O- Oranges or Apples: Granny Smith apples, yum!
P- Phobias or Fears: something/anything bad happening to my kids, bees, vomiting
Q- Quotes: My quote I use often: you have got to be kidding me! (I couldn't think of anything else, but is that even a quote?) or Life's not fair (always when talking to the kiddos)
R- Reason To Smile: my hubby and kids, shopping, new shoes, cheesy Christmas movies (one of my fave things about Christmas)
S- Season: I honestly love all of them for different reasons. Except too hot or too cold days. Or overcast days.
T- Tag Three: Cristina, Vanessa, Sarah Baugh (you can start your blog now!)
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I don't think there is one... I tell everyone everything!
W- Worst Habit: taking too many naps, over-eating and over-spending, picking my cuticles
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, but only if i'm looking at a baby!
Y- Your Favorite Food: Coca Cola, chocolate chip cookies, cheeseburgers, Mexican food, steak, guacamole, queso... ok I'll stop now
Z- Zodiac: Pisces
So, do ya'll feel enlightened? And whoever made this A to Z tag thing up, why no V? Huh?

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness! I never even noticed there wasn't a V, that is so funny. Great list btw, seems like we all need to get together for some soda and some chocolate chip cookies!

Kelli said...

I didn't know there wasn't a V either. I can't have the soda WITH the chocolate chip cookies. You know, I always say that without Coke, I would be much thinner. But the same is true for milk, because if there was no milk, I would NEVER eat baked goods. Seriously. I suppose the best thing that could happen to me would be to develop an allergy to milk!

Ashley said...

I thought thad I had accidentally deleted the V, so I opened a new tab and checked everyone's blog. I almost made up a V of my own, but couldn't think of a good one. And I too prefer milk and baked goods, but wouldn't turn down coke either. Like when I get a cookie at Subway and still have coke leftover from my sandwich. I totally know why I have weight issues.

Shannon said...

oh yes, soda and cookies does sound pretty gross! But i am sure we could think of a fourth item to accompany our soda, milk and cookies! I might be drooling a little allready!